This Privacy Statement applies to any use of / visit to www.proline-products.nl and any form of correspondence with Pro Line.
Pro Line believes it is important to carefully handle your personal data. We would like to inform you through this Privacy Statement about the way we deal with collecting information about users of our website. By visiting and / or using the website you agree to the following conditions:
1) Purpose of processing personal data
Pro Line processing your data for the following purposes:
– For the approval, registration and processing of your account.
– To enable active relationship. By registering as a user of the Site you agree that pro line also informs you about her other e-commerce concepts.
– To obtain information management, support for product and service development and determining the overall business strategy.
– Pro Line can also use this data for the detection of (attempted) unlawful and / or criminal acts / conduct towards Pro Line, its customers and / or its employees. Pro Line can also use this data to participate in a warning system / fraud register if appropriate.
– Pro Line can use personal information to inform you whether or not based on a selection by email / SMS about special offers and / or services of Pro Line and / or its commercial partners. If you do not want to receive commercial information (anymore) you can indicate this by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.1.) When you visit the website it automatically recognizes your IP address. Pro Line stores and uses this information to analyze the navigation, visited pages, and viewed / not viewed pages.
2.2.) Based on the above analysis, we can inform you about offers and / or product information that you might find interesting. We can also, on the basis of this information optimize the functionality and content of the site and e-mail correspondence.
2.3.) For any personalized offers made, Pro Line uses of the services of third parties. You agree and acknowledge that those third parties on a confidential basis of your personal details you may be approached.
2.4.) In order to optimize our website and directed to inform you about interesting offers and / or products through our website also known as cookies on your computer. A cookie is a text file that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. These cookies allow you to repeat visits to our website are not the same data repeatedly enter and / or view the same information given. These cookies are solely for optimizing your convenience.
3) Social Networking
Our website include buttons to promote pages or sections on various social networks. These buttons are implemented by code that is supplied by the networks themselves. These code sets, inter alia, a cookie (see above).
Read the privacy of those networks (which can change frequently) to see what they do with your personal data they process this code.
4) Google Analytics
Google uses this information to track how our website is used to provide us with reports on our website and to provide its advertisers information about the effectiveness of their campaigns. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if Google is legally required, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Pro Line has no influence.
We keep the information you provide on a secure server. Our employees and our third parties are obliged to respect the confidentiality of this data.
7.) Inspection and correction
You have the right to inspect the by Pro Line collected and processed personal data relating to you and you can request a correction or deletion of your personal data. You can also modify some personal information yourself by logging on to the website and change your account information. For other changes you need to contact Pro Line you will receive a response within 14 working days.
Pro Line reserves the right to this Privacy Statement and at its discretion to modify it at any time. If you continue to make use of our website after the adjusted and modified version. This Privacy Statement will apply.
9) Applicable law
This Privacy Statement is exclusively governed by Dutch law (even if the site is visited from another country).
If you have questions about this Privacy Statement, the use of this website or comments about your experiences with this website, you can send us a message via the contact form.